Diane Viola Positive Relating are serious about keeping your personal details private and protecting your privacy. Please be assured that any contact you make with Diane Viola Positive Relating will be treated as Private and Confidential.
We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Your IP address will only be used for the purpose of communicating directly with you or in sending the Newsletter or eBook/s you have subscribed to and will not be passed on to any third party.
Further to this, set out below is information that we are required to provide and communicate to our customers. We recommend that you retain this information for reference.
Your Personal Information
Personal information held by us may include your name, current and previous addresses, telephone or mobile phone number, email address, bank account or credit card details, occupation. We also hold details of your purchases or transactions for sales or services given by Diane Viola Positive Relating.
If you choose not to provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with the quality of services you require, to your satisfaction.
Occasionally, you may need to provide personal information about other individuals who may be your authorised representatives to us. If so, you are required to inform those individuals that you are providing their personal information to us and to advise them that we can be contacted for further information.
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, for example, when you provide the required information by phone, in writing, or when you submit your personal details through our website;
- from third parties such as your associates or representatives;
- from publicly available sources of information;
- from the organisations identified under ‘When we disclose your personal information’;
- from our own records of purchases of goods and services with Diane Viola Positive Relating;
- when legally required to do so.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your personal information may be used to:
- verify your identity;
- help provide appropriate goods, services and product information;
- management of the service provided, including invoicing and collecting debts;
- provide updated product information,
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud;
- develop and improve our products and services;
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
In order to provide the quality of service you require, we may disclose your personal information to organisations outside of Diane Viola Positive Relating. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only in relation to us providing our services to you.
These organisations carry out our:
- administration and customer enquiries;
- mailing operations;
- billing and debt-recovery functions;
- market research and
- web site usage analysis.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by privacy obligations and confidentiality in regard to the protection of your personal information.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers (e.g. when requested by you to do so);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- our professional advisers, including our professional supervisors, accountants, etc; and
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law.
Help Us To Ensure We Hold Accurate Information
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
However, the accuracy of that information depends on the information you provide. That’s why we request that you:
- let us know if there are any errors contained within your personal information; and
- keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal details such as your name/s or address.
You Can Access Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.
Please note that Diane Viola Positive Relating is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any of the websites mentioned as links throughout this site.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us by sending an email via our enquiry form.